Executive Traveller has just “tried and tested” the Musical Fidelity EB-50 headphone. When you choose a headphone you do not want to be confined to a “one size fits all” ear bud. You want to achieve the best sound quality and to be able to select the ear bud which is the correct seal in your ear canal. Musical Fidelity’s EB-50 headphones provide just that. The headphone is supplied with various sizes of ear buds in an accessory box, allowing you to select the size that best fits your ears and whatever your ear bud, it ensures the perfect seal.
Musical Fidelity is one of the best-known brands in the Hi-Fi industry. Driven by a passion for music and world-class engineering, they have decades of experience at the top-end of the audio industry. We are pleased to say that the EB-50 headphone we “tried and tested” provides excellent studio-quality audio sound.
Musical Fidelity’s EB-50 headphones have been designed and developed to provide the same peerless sound definition as their world-famous sound systems. They provide listeners with a ruler-flat frequency level and deep, clear bass.
The streamlined silver barrels of the earpieces encased in military-grade aluminium offer discrete style and peerless sound quality. They are strong, anti-resonant in-ear and set a new benchmark for in-ear monitors.
The EB-50 headphones reproduce music distinctively – inertia-free, with an excellent dynamic range and extremely low distortion.
• The specially designed cable includes an in-line mic/mute control allowing smartphone users to take calls whilst listening to music.
• The specially designed cable also allows you to change radio channels as you so desire.
• The EB-50s comes with seven different types of in-ear bud to ensure a perfect seal for sound isolation.
• Sensitivity: 100dB SPL/mW (1kHz)
• Impedance: 26 Ohms ±15%
• Max input power: 11mW (rated power 5mW)
• Frequency range: 10Hz-20kHz
• Distortion: <1%
• Noise Isolation: better than 96%
• Driver: 6mm balanced armature
• Weight: 28g
• Cable length: 1.2M
• 3.5mm Gold plated Stereo jack plug
• Microphone and answer button included
All products are priced at £149 and are available from www.musicalfidelity.com
Top tips on how to clean your headphones
• Do not use any solvents or cleaning agents
• Use a dry cloth to carefully remove any build up from the headphones and/or ear adaptors.
In order to prevent damage to the headphones:
• Do not exposed them to heat
• Do not use or store in a damp environment