Imagine a wireless memory card that stores media and fits into cameras just like a regular SDHC card; now discover the 4GB capacity Eye-Fi Connect X2 the automatically uploads JPEG photos and videos to the computer and one of more than 25 online sharing sites, such as Flickr, Facebook, YouTube or Picasa, through a Wi-Fi network. The first ever wireless memory card does all that with its built-in Wi-Fi that effortlessly transfers photos and videos to your iPhone, iPad, Android device or computer.
You will need to setup the Eye-Fi with your home wireless network and then specify which networks the Eye-Fi card uses to transfer your media. Add up to 32 networks for your card to use. The next time your camera is on within range of a specified network, your photos and videos will ‘fly’ to your computer and to your favourite sharing site.
Anywhere and everywhere
If you are away from home, you can simply set up Direct Mode. Whether you are at the beach, on top of Yosemite, or visiting the Slave Castles of Ghana, your Eye-Fi card can directly transfer photos and videos from your camera to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. During the quick set-up, you customize where you want your memories sent. The Eye-Fi card will only send them to the computer and to the sharing site you choose.
• 4GB memory. Store up to 2,000 photos or 90mn of video with top-notch Class 6 speed. Works just like with your regular SDHC memory card. Perfect for your compact camera!
• Wireless. Upload JPEG photos & videos fast through your home Wi-Fi network thanks to built-in 802.11n speed.
• Endless. Get the only card that can free-up space for you after pictures are safely delivered. Never worry about running out of space again.
• Automatic back-up. Wirelessly upload JPEG photos and videos to folders of your choice on your computer, or even directly into iPhoto for Macs.
• Organized. Photos and videos can automatically land in date-based folders, so memories are organized effortlessly.
• Instant uploads. Send photos & videos directly from your camera to your iPhone, iPad, Android device or laptop
• Compatible. No need to buy a new camera.
• Effortless sharing. Wirelessly send your JPEG photos and videos to a popular website. You can select which photos and videos are uploaded.
• Get notified. Get email, Facebook or Twitter alerts when your photos are uploading online.
• Quick set up takes just minutes.