the ranks of the new-style entrepreneur - deals are now
being made on the road!
Traveller met with The Luxury Mobile Office Company CEO
and serial entrepreneur Mark Strachan on Wednesday 12th
March, he was very excited and eager to “show-off”
his newly acquired new generation of luxury mobile offices
for the business sector. He had every reason to be proud
because not only had he been successful in raising £165,000
to launch the first vehicle, Tosca, in London that week,
the product is also just “what the doctor ordered”
for small business meetings. With this mobile meeting
place, entrepreneurs and deal-makers can cruise comfortably
while the fully-equipped vehicle moves along. It looks like
an ordinary vehicle from the outside and like a complete
small boardroom on the inside.
luxury mobile office comes in the form a Tosca, a Mercedes
Viano, which has been converted to executive jet standard
and built to the company’s exact requirements to offer
business professionals a wifi-enabled and sound-proofed
mobile office, so work is uninterrupted, even when travelling
The vehicle features:
• Double speed 4GEE wifi; which enables digital TV
and fast data speeds of up to 35mps.
• On-board Windows 7 PC has Skype and Webex for video
and voice conferencing. There is an account with Powwownow
which can link people from all over the world to Tosca.
• Play CD's and DVD's over the premium B&O sound
system. There is a front camera which can show the raps
ahead on the 2 plasma screens.
• A fridge for 4 wine bottles and 6 glasses.
• All phones can be charged and used over the sound
system via Bluetooth.
• Power socket for each passenger to charge laptops.
• A printer/scanner.
• The office also has white out glass which creates
a room completely secure and private.
• An internal intercom to speak with the driver. Finally,
there is a board table that fits across the office for more
For more information,
please contact: The
Luxury Mobile Office Company
• Highly recommended for business meetings
that require a lot of discretion and confidentiality.
• It can be used anywhere, anytime and anyplace.
Unless stationary, it can be inconvenient for taking
notes. However, user can always find a discrete
location to park the vehicle if note-taking is very